Sheet metals are one of the most popular and highly used elements all over the world which have gained popularity in the metalworking industries with their ability to be cut and bent into a variety of shapes and sizes. Additionally, there are countless and thousands of objects that can be curated from the use of these sheets. Sheet metal industries all over the world are manufacturing sheet metal parts that have conquered the world with their durability, multiple uses, and user-friendly applications.
Even though there are multiple ways and techniques that are used for sheet metal fabrication process, laser cutting is one of the most famous and preferred one. Let’s have a quick look at some of the points that makes this technique the best and the most reliable one.
- One of the main and the biggest reasons that adds to the popularity of this technique is its excellent cutting quality and the high precision with which it completes the job. Whether you want to create a design or cut a hole or do have, absolutely anything is possible with the use of these machines and this is what makes them one of the fastest and the most accurate ones as compared to other forms of cutting
- Sleek and neat cut edges- the laser beam directed on the material is focused completely on the area that require the job to be done, this results in causing less heat to the sheet metal. The high level of precision with the combination of the perfect speed of cutting achieved by the laser cutting is far more superior than any of the other technique available in the market. Its excellent feature of consisting a very small kerf and a small HAZ( heat affected zone ) makes it an excellent choice to cut detailed shapes, tiny holes or even a line.
- No warping – there is no secret in the fact that during metal cutting processes, there are many chance of warping. But if you are using laser cutting techniques then the chances of this problems are as good as zero.with its fantastic processing speed and its combination with the small heat affect zone, there are very few chances of the workpiece getting distorted or occurrence of warping. Therefore this significantly ensures a good quality and flawless production in the sheet metal fabrication.
- Endless customization opportunities- one very big advantage of using laser machines in sheet metal fabrication is that it by no means restricts your creativity in any way or manner. You can create endless number of shapes, thick or thin material, hole or line, etc. basically absolutely anything is possible with the many opportunities this technique offers.
- Speed and efficiency – the speed at which the laser cuts is quite fast that ultimately results in excellent efficiency while cutting the product. With its fantastic speed of cutting 20- 70 inches per minute there is no hiding the fact that this is one of the fastest and the latest ways to bring quality to your final product. Even though the speed varies on many factors such as the tolerance, intricacy, metal kind and thickness of the parts, this technique still remains to be the most popular.
Sheet metal industries all over the world that believes in offering sleek edge product are rapidly having their cutting techniques changed from the conventional styles to the laser cutting ones to redefine the quality of their products.
Sangeeta Industries Pvt. LTD. Are one of the best and the leading sheet metal fabricators Faridabad who with their advancements and updates In laser cutting Technologies have created an aced and eminent name for themselves in the global market. With its outstanding features like low cost, excellent speed and efficiency, computerisation, and high precision and with the features of being highly versatile, they understand the importance of laser cutting in sheet metal fabrication and ensure that with the use of these, mediums are creating high-quality specialised products.