Emirates Airline is the largest flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates. The central hub of this airline is Dubai International Airport. The services & facilities that are provided to the passengers are counted as the best services & A1 facilities in the United Arab Emirates. These all services & facilities include some specific additions like hygienic meals & beverages, entertainment, wide legroom space onboard for the passengers comfort, comfortable & reclining seats that provides them comfort, movies & TV shows & soft drinks & other meals for the business class members etc.
But getting these services availed in a proper & managed way customer has to get the reservation done, with Emirates airlines & with a good class for travel journey so that they could easily avail all these services & facilities with ease. But sometimes customers do get confused in booking with Emirates airlines, as they cannot know what all documents & files they have to submit for their reservation. Because customers not always understand the proper procedure of getting their reservation done. But then, in those cases, the Emirates airline customer service support team is available to assist the customers in the best possible ways out. Now, if you want to know how to talk to a real person at Emirates Airlines, then for that point, you need to contact the customer service team executive over call through their helpline number.
To get the helpline number, you need to follow the mentioned below steps & you will immediately learn the proper way of getting the representative over the phone;
- At first, you need to open the web browser through your laptop or PC
- Then after that, you will get to the website page of the airline
- Therein you will have to tap on the support option that you will get on homepage
- Now on the support page, you will have to click on the ‘contact us’ option & therein the page, you will get the numbers that you can use for your help & support
- Then you will have to get the number dial the number & then follow the IVR instructions
- Those IVR instructions are listed below for your reference;
- Press 1 for selecting language
- Press 2 for knowing about the full details of all the flights that are operational at Emirates
- Press 3 to know about the fare rates of different classes business, premium economy, first-class etc
- Press 4 for getting information about the hygienic meals & other facilities on Emirate flights
- Press 5 for knowing the information about the baggage policy & about its rules
- Press 6 for knowing about your reservation & about the details
- Press 7 if you want to change or upgrade your reservation from one class to another
- Press 9 for getting connected with the live representative over call service
- Press 0 for listening to the main menu again.
- Now you select the IVR 9 option & you will get your call forwarded to the executive for their assistance
- But before you get connected with the executive, the waiting time is around 1-2 minutes
- At last, you get connected with the live representative over call & your call is recorded for the storage or as a back with the airlines to have proof.
However, if you cannot operate this facility & getting issues & your query is also half resolved, overcall by the executive. In that case, you may use the second-best & most convenient option that is also available for the customers for their query resolving. These options are ‘Chat Window, Social Media Platform & Email ID’, these various options are also the best tools to get the assistance from the experts & to get the tips & methods for your support & executive also provides different links that are quite helpful for the customers to resolve their doubts & theories.