Security is a necessity for a workforce system to ensure overall safety, but as we know, it requires major labor and something more than just simple scheduling. Awareness in the public, as well as corporate security, has increased over the years, and therefore Workforce Management Software is what you need to ensure a regulated safety system in the administration. In this way, the company can focus on its actual growth without worrying too much about the security manual costs as this is a systematic way of security management that can be carried out even through mobile phones.
Benefits of the Workforce Management System-
- Organization – the software organizes the whole business and makes it convenient for usage. Schedules are planned by automation and time logs are kept in check. Daily reports and inspections are carried out and an incident (if any) is reported. Client notes and the Employee Database are maintained thoroughly.
- Competitive edge – The system helps you to easily manage the client’s expectations. It keeps a regular check on the employee’s performance and provides analysis for the same. It is intended to acquire new clients and also secure the existing ones at the same time.
- Accountability and Performance – The workforce management system helps you to increase the productivity of your employees, the work efficiency of your guards by creating a user-friendly space that can be used to carry out communications with ease. All this, in the end, increases the performance and hence seems a profitable alternative.
- Environment-friendly – This system reduces paper-load as it is software and therefore it is also helping you go green without any hassle. It provides you with an efficient way of management with a reduction in manual work. What are you waiting for? If you are environment conscious, this is your chance to reduce your carbon footprint and be proud!
Features of the Workforce Management System include –
- GPS Tracking – This feature tracks the live-location of the guard and also maintains the records of map-trails. Offline time stamp view is accessible and Geofencing.
- Scheduling – The Open-shift board increases employee engagement, and the data entry work is also reduced with automation. All this is made easy with a weekly or monthly schedule that can be repeated or copied using the application software.
- Back office management – Auto-generated process optimizes administration with a robust set of tools to avoid any costly errors and drive profit. A guard timesheet can be maintained. It also enables providing site invoices. Reports can be sent automatically.
- Communication – The software provides a chat system that is user-friendly as the user interface is simple. The chat between the manager and the guard is kept safe in the application. Media such as images or videos can also be shared via the chatbox. The chat history can be archived for future references.
A system with features and benefits like this is bound to be a workforce management software solution for all your security concerns and acts as an all-in-one package. Opt for this solution today!