When a person is exhibiting unusual body language, inappropriate behavior, and unnecessary aggressive nature, then in doctors’ terms, it is the state of manic.
Manic is caused by mental disorders that can last up to a month or a year. The patient experiences delusions, mood swings, anxiety, or paranoia in his or her daily life.
Doctors have studied the causes of depression and psychosis; let us see what they are.
- When a person experiences the repeated episodes of the manic state, he feels deficient and pleased.
- Many people do not know they are developing a bipolar disorder, which later on becomes the cause of paranoid schizophrenia disorder.
- The patient who has some symptoms of bipolar disorder suffers from severe depression, which can last up to a week or a month.
- Eighty percent of women nowadays suffer from depressive phases, and one of them is post-partum depression.
- New mothers who have just given birth to the baby go through the depressive stage after a week or two of delivery. Their body has gone through the dolorous change, that affects their hormonal cycle.
- In severe cases, new moms do not feel like feeding their baby, and it triggers the symptoms of schizophrenia in them. They get diagnosed with the help of new schizophrenia medications to recover from those manic symptoms quickly.
- The metabolism rate of the human body is a cause for developing the Schizophrenia or Parkinson disorders in them, as it disturbs the hormone cycle of the body.
- People suffer from weight gain or muscle loss issues, after giving their best on exercises when they see no result in their body shape, they start having self-doubts and low confidence.
- The metabolism rate directly interacts with our brain, which leaves a negative impression on it. Due to this, the stress level increases and causes Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, or Hypothyroidism.
- These self-doubts and low confidence levels emerge the paranoid mental disorders. New surgery for Parkinson’s disease has been researched by the doctors, which is given to severe patients.
- Genetic diseases are those that we inherit from our ancestors like, Diabetes, Cancer, Huntington, or Asthma, etc. Depression is also one of the inherited diseases that have been passed on to the next generation from the first generation.
- If someone has a history of depression in their family, then the chances are that anyone from the next generation can show the symptoms of the depression.
- When these symptoms increase day by day, the person becomes still and does not feel like living anymore. The doctors treat the depressive phases in patients by prescribing the new schizophrenia medications.
- Some patients do not respond to the medications of Schizophrenia or Parkinson’s. In such cases, they are treated with the new surgery for Parkinson’s disease.
- This is one of the biggest reasons for developing mental disorders in humans; people get addicted to illegal drugs that trigger their brain cells, and they start demanding drugs every day.
- Teens are more prone to getting addicted to drugs, it develops the aggressive nature in them, and they start ignoring their family and behave improperly.
- Most of the patients of schizophrenia and Parkinson’s disease are the people of age groups between 15-20 years.
- They are asked to take the new schizophrenia medications (the antidepressant) by the doctors so that they can live a healthy life.
What To Do When You See Your Loved One Is Experiencing Mental Disorder?
If your family member or your friend is showing the symptoms of the mental disorder, immediately seek medical help. The Doctor will guide and take care of the patient; he will treat him or her with the best medications.
Counselling and family therapies sometimes help the patient in recovering from depression. Take proper care of the patient and try to give them immense love and support at that crucial time.