The Market Research Engine stated that the global medical billing service industry will surpass $16 billion in total by the year 2024.
The growth is mostly driven due to the rapid evolving of healthcare regulations and also for the requirement of providers that help in decreasing the in-house labor cost while increasing the income generation.
Reasons to Outsource your DME Prior Authorization Process:
Today, almost all DME providers encounter difficulties with their front end revenue cycle activities, especially in the prior authorization process. This not only creates disturbance in the streamline revenue cycle management but also affect the revenue generation as well. However, outsourcing your DME prior authorization services will enable you a hassle-free customized prior authorization solution without the need to hire, train, and retain billing staff. Eliminating the headache of arranging a replacement for temporary workers when in-house billers and coders are absent due to vacation or sickness, outsourcing offers a continuity authorization process even in the holidays without any delay which is a great advantage for your DME prior authorization process. Savings a lot of money which would be used for dedicated space, storage, and equipment for in-house billing staff, outsourcing your DME prior authorization services help healthcare save money in the financially turbulent times causing almost 20% less than it in-house. However, it also helps the healthcare provider’s focus on vital areas like patient care. Addressing and analyzing the right document at the right time, continuous follow-up and doctor and patient calling in the authorization process, outsourcing also ensure cleaner claims submission by expert billers resulting in fewer denied claims
PriorAuth Online: The Ideal DME Prior Authorization Destination:
Freeing up your in-house staff so that they can focus on more important work like patient care, PriorAuth Online is powered by Sunknowledge Services Inc. PriorAuth Online is an authorization platform focusing on closing al the authorization gaps faster and effectively for authorization initiation, follow-up and approval. Offering a complete operational transparency PriorAuth Online for a completely successful authorization process concludes:
- Gather all the vital information on medical procedure, patient, and provider
- Verify and validate the prior auth request with effective payer side communication
- Check the patient’s eligibility
- Initiate the auth request based on the payer mandates
- Checking the auth status
- Collating relevant documents from the ordering physicians/follow up
- Providing additional information if any
- Update the auth outcome in the PM/Billing system
Offering the highest productive metrics, our other benefits:
- 80% operational cost reduction
- Immediately increasing your collections by 80% within the first 30 days by getting your PRIOR AUTHORIZATION accurately approved by us
- 100% DME prior authorization submission on the same day
- 99.9% accuracy rate in the medical billing and coding process
- Increasing your authorization rate by 1.5-2x
- No-cost dedicated account manager and robust reporting
- $1 million Hiscox/Geico Insurance coverage for any errors of Omission & commission
- No binding contracts with no hidden charges
Bearing all costs of transition during your migration from the old vendor, PriorAuth Online offers a standalone/end to end billing activities only at $7 per hour. With the highest productivity metric, PriorAuth Online is here to help you change your DME prior authorization result with streamlined operation and financial upliftment. For more information on our other benefits, call us over a ‘no commitment call‘.