Can Liposuction Surgery Make Things Worse?
You will learn about all the risks of Liposuction at the appointment. Most of the time, the most severe effects are infection, fluid buildup (seroma), and uneven contours. Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism is the most common serious problem after Liposuction Surgery (PE). During medical procedures, these tools keep blood from pooling in the legs. Even short walks after Liposuction in Lahore are good for you because they improve blood flow and lower the risk of problems.
Face And Upper Back Liposuction
The “roll” of fat and the wrinkle it makes right below the bra line are the things that worry patients the most. Dr. Atta Ul Haq has given this body part the name “bra roll,” which makes sense. Liposuction in Lahore in this area can eliminate the roll and lessen the depth of the crease. The cuts create the same height as a bra strap, so a bra, underwear, or a bathing suit can hide them. Check out the middle of Dr. Atta Ul Haq’s back before and after he had Liposuction.
Keep the following in mind Before Lipo
- Liposuction in Lahore is not an option if you want to lose weight.
- Before removing fat, a tumescent solution containing adrenaline and the local anesthetic lidocaine injects into the area working on. This is called the “tumescent method.”
- Lymph fluid tightens the tissues, making it easier to remove fat; gives the patient fluids; significantly cuts blood loss and eases pain after surgery. During Liposuction in Lahore surgery, most of the tumescent fluid drains out. However, about 20% is left behind to be slowly removed by the body or leaked out of the incision. In tumescent Liposuction surgery, a cannula attached to a vacuum helps to remove fat. The cannula passes gently back and forth while the vacuum is on to get the desired results.
- In contrast to traditional Tumescent Liposuction in Lahore (above), Power-Assisted Liposuction surgery uses a mechanical suction device (a cannula) with a tip that moves quickly back and forth. You can shape fat more precisely with less effort. In power-assisted Liposuction, the tumescent fluid helps along with the mechanical tip. This method is what Dr. Atta Ul Haq suggests for Liposuction.
- In ultrasonic Liposuction in Lahore, sound waves break up the fat so it can suck out. In addition, this method makes it possible to lose fat faster and with less effort than ever before. It makes the body hotter and more likely, fluid will build up after surgery. Both of these things can be harmful.
- With laser-assisted Liposuction, a small laser applies to “melt” the fat before it sucks out. Some people think that the heat made by lasers used in assisted Liposuction in Lahore could cause the skin to tighten, making the body look slimmer. Few studies take place on this subject, but most surgeons agree that there isn’t much skin loss.
Tips For Getting Better
No matter how healthy a person is overall, surgery is always complex. For the healing process to go smoothly, you need to eat well. After Liposuction in Lahore surgery, you won’t feel like cooking, so it’s a good idea to make some healthy meals ahead of time. Eat often and well.
Eating many fresh fruits and veggies will help you get better faster and reduce swelling. Drinking enough water helps a lot with getting better. Add some fresh fruit to your water if you want to change things up.
Even though you shouldn’t do too much, a little activity may help you heal. If you feel up to it, short walks are a great way to start moving without putting too much stress on your body. You will probably be too tired in the weeks after Liposuction in Lahore surgery to run your usual errands and pick up your kids from school.
While you’re at home getting better from Liposuction, it’s best to rest and not do anything too hard. Most surgical sites leave only mild scars. There may be a pain in the areas where Liposuction in Lahore occurs that feels like bruising. Many people are ready to return to work after a week or less. After a week has passed since your surgery, you can return to your workout routine.
Compression garments should be worn as directed, usually for a month after surgery. Dr. Atta Ul Haq tells people who have had submental Liposuction in Lahore (Liposuction surgery under the chin) to wear their compression neckwear all the time for at least a week after surgery. After that, if it’s okay, you can wear it while you’re not at work for another two weeks.