Today’s modern world seems flooded with technology and machines. Everywhere you look you will spot numerous machines that are making the lives of humans much easier. The same is for the manufacturing and packing industry. These industries are stormed by uncountable high-tech machineries which include a variety of filling machines, nail polish filling machines, capping machines, rotary machines, linear machines and more. If you run a pharmaceutical company or a cosmetics company or other similar companies that need the filling of your product into containers, you know the necessity of filling machines. Picking the right filling machine should not become a stressful job.
Here a few aspects to consider before picking a filling machine:
- The type of product you wish to fill: The first and foremost aspect to keep in your mind is the type of product you manufacture or need to fill using the filling machines. You must keep in mind the products texture and nature such as its fluidity, viscosity, thickness, stickiness etc. All this information will help you make a better decision about the type of filling machine.
- The type of container you wish to fill: Different products go into different containers such as sachets, bottles, pouches etc. Different containers need different filling machines. Therefore, knowing the type of container, its material, size and shape also help you understand which is the right filling machine for your industry.
- Automation level you require: Another aspect to pay attention to is the production quantity of your product. Depending on your production you can determine the automation level of your filling machines whether you need automated, semi-automated or manual machines.
- Ensure the machine is integrated: When you plan to make a purchase of any machine you must ensure it is in integration or can be made to be integrated with the existing machines to eliminate disruption of the workflow. If the filling machine is not integrated the production efficiency will be hampered.
- Filling accuracy: Automated machines are widely used for its accuracy, consistency and precision. No one wishes to cause spills due to extra products or sell half-filled containers to customers. Different industries and products need different measurements of products to be filled in containers. Therefore, figuring out what your accuracy needs are, you can pick a filling machine accordingly that will fill the right amount of product with consistency.
Filling machines are gaining healthy popularity in the manufacturing and packaging industries and evidently for the right reasons. With the help of the above-discussed aspects, you too can conveniently pick the right filling machine for your industry and reap the benefits.