Being one of the leading RCM solutions for more than a decade, we today are the operational partner of many leading names in the industry. Maintaining complete HIPAA compliance and tracking the quality controls and checks in place to help speed the time required for the billing operation and processing claims; our experts further help in reducing days in accounts receivable and reducing denials.
Following stringent checks and balances, our experts maintain a 99.9% accuracy rate for further ensuring a better cash flow for all your DME, orthotics, prosthetics, HME billing operation.
In fact, our complete HME billing workflow includes:
- Order entry (patients, providers, insurance, items, etc)
- Eligibility verification (both online as well as calling)
- Prior authorization with patients calling and doctor’s office follow up for relevant documentation that needed for the process
- Re- authorization
- Order Confirmation
- Scheduling of the delivery
- Claims submission and management
- Denial and Rejection management
- Payment posting auto (with and without audit as well as manual)
- Account receivable follow-up
- Account receivable and denial management
With no cost dedicated account manager and excellent that level of communication and collaboration, our experts for your HME billing ensures:
- Lower overall cost structure reducing it to 80 %
- Customized reporting according to clients protocol which can be daily, weekly or even monthly
- Direct doctor office follow-up
- Consistent improving on the billing operation standard and identifying the root cause of denial and rejection
- No write-offs without the client’s consent
- Priority handling of the high dollar value claims the oldest DOS is the first to be addressed
Taking care of all your HME billing pre and post-billing activities, our experts maintain accurate data about patients and care delivery and even ensure regular follow-up constantly on the claims in a span of 30 days. Helping you with continuous approach in trying to gather the claims processing information specific to payers, our experts reduce your administrative burden helping you focus more on patient care management.