The acne marks are frustrating, as it always reminds us of our skin woes. The best way to get rid of laser cicatrice acne is by reducing scars and maintain a balanced diet. However, there are more effective measures to take than following a healthy diet and lifestyle that leads to acne marks. These dark acne scars can impact on your confidence level, but these are not permanent and can be eliminated by following some home-made remedies and medical aid. So, if you are in search of healthy tips to eliminate acne marks from your face or visible body parts, this vital read will guide you.
Reasons for Acne Marks
It is common among people to mistake pimples calling it acne, as both are not the same conditions. While acne is a skin condition, and its side effect is a pimple, which is one of the common symptoms of acne. And people with oily skin has the tendency to grow acne and pimples. As the skin cells collect toxins, dirt, and oil sebum, it results in clogging of pores, which causes scars and pimples. To get tips to eliminate laser cicatrice acne, it is mandatory to always keep your face clean. However, pimple also causes due to hormonal imbalance, irrespective of what the scenario is, acne marks are a nightmare for all of us.
Types of Acne Marks
There are mainly three types of acne marks, which can be differentiated by their appearance on the skin.
- The acne marks with head
- The tiny ones that become blackish and flat
- The scars that leave red-brownish marks
Home-Made Remedies to Eliminate Acne Marks
There are various remedies available in the market to treat acne marks, listing a few of them, as follows-
- Lactic Acid:It can function as a gentle peel to remove dead skin cells. The application of lactic acid will help to eliminate the appearance of pimple scars and smooth the overall texture of the skin. It is highly present in diluted apple cider vinegar, orange peel powder, and aloe Vera.
- Salicylic Acid:It is a naturally occurring compound that is helpful to treat acne scars. It also helps to remove dirt, dead skin cells, and other issues that can lead to pimples from the skin pores. It is helpful for all scar types and assists to eliminate redness and swelling.
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acid:It helps to get rid of dead skin cells and limit clogged pores.
- Retinoids:It helps to lessen acne lesions, and speed up rejuvenation of the skin. Retinoids help in the lightening of hyper-pigmented acne marks but applying it makes the skin sensitive to the sun.
Medical Treatment to Get Rid of Acne Scars
There is numerous medical aid also available to eliminate acne marks from the skin. A dermatologist may suggest distinct procedure considering your skin types and the extension of the marks, which are as follows-
- Injections:By injecting corticosteroids in the skin cells, you can get rid of raised acne marks. This medical aid comprises of a series of injections; which results can be effective.
- Chemical Peels:A dermatologist may suggest a type of peel, which is suited for your skin type, to treat acne scars and severity. You can even try distinct types of peel to evaluate which one best works.
- Laser Treatment:It helps to take out the uppermost layer of your skin to disclose the underneath skin cells, which is a common practice, and helpful to reduce the presence of scars. However, it is not recommended for everyone, as its success mostly depends on skin types.
In short, acne scars unwanted reminders of oily skin, pimple, and acne woes, which at times reduces self-confidence in some people, but luckily they can get rid of effective measures. As many people have success using one or more homemade remedies. In the case of dark marks, seeking medical aids is the dermatologist’s chamber that is recommended to eliminate the acne scars. So, depending on your skin types and depth of scars, you can choose one from the above-mentioned remedies.