The study of Anthropology is about humans, it makes people understand different aspects of the human experience. It speaks about human evolution and how we as humans have come so far. We are a biological development and we have given rise to many other species. This way we have formed a human community and now with the help of the concept of anthropology, we study the past to now with the help of Anthropology.
Anthropology is the optional subject that a student can choose when appearing for UPSC examinations. It is considered to be high-scoring in nature which is easy to understand. Not many people opt for Anthropology as their optional subject given that public administration subjects are more preferred. According to the latest figures, in 2016, 345 candidates had opted for anthropology out of which 37 candidates cleared the exam giving a success rate of 10.7%.
For training students, Anthropology optional test series is suggested. It is a mock test of the original examinations that help the students grasp the information in a certain way to score better in the actual examination. The test series revolves around solving several past papers, studying thoroughly for the present syllabus examination, solving papers, and discussing every small doubt.
For aspiring students, Anthropology optional coaching online is offered by Tarun IAS which is one of the best UPSC and IAS coaching institutes in Delhi. As an added benefit, it is also the only institute in India providing exclusive HD quality recorded classes for civil services. They provide authentic test series keeping all the obstacles in mind. They have made teaching easily accessible irrespective of the availability of consistent high-speed access along with providing the feel of in-person coaching and high-quality reading materials.
There are many other key benefits for students who opt for Tarun IAS such as –
- They have a very classified and experienced teaching staff who are always ready to help.
- All the information for the test is divided into categories such as Comprehensive and Sectional. There are 10 Total Tests.
- The Anthropology optional test series and other mock tests are planned beforehand and are scheduled from time to time.
- The option of choosing to study at home and give the mock examination at home is provided by Online options. If a student wants to do so, he/she will have to submit the pdf of scanned copies on the portal and submit the answers for the examination.
- For better understanding, after each examination, there is a discussion that is held.
- Any student can raise doubts through the portal that is offered to them.
- Students can also meet the faculty one on one and clarify the doubts that they are facing. All they need to do is make a prior appointment.
- The answer sheets of the students are placed on the dashboard just 14 days after giving the mock papers.
- Keeping in mind how tough the UPSC examinations are to crack, proper guidance and advice are provided by this coaching center. Whether Online or Offline, let some of the most experienced people help you succeed and achieve your dreams.