It is common to assume that residential and commercial plumbing services are the same, but they are different in many contexts. A commercial plumber works slightly differently from a residential plumber and will have a few different or heavy equipment. But, this does not mean that commercial plumber cannot work for residential plumbing issues- plumbing is plumbing after all!
However, there are many commercial plumbing tasks where the specialist is required and the residential plumbers don’t have experience in dealing with it. So, there are several differences between commercial and residential plumbing services that need to be check while you are looking for a plumber- whether for a home or an office building.
Let’s check out what are the differences;
Residential Plumbing Services:
- A residential plumber is one who supplies his services from home to home and is licensed to work in residential areas only.
- He knows how to unclog the drainage system in the house or fix the toilet flush, etc.
- He is an expert in providing services at home as he deals with similar plumbing issues in different residences.
- If there is any internal leakage, then the piping system of the home is simple to navigate for the plumber.
- The common issues that we face in our house are the kitchen and bathroom tap leaking problems, or sometimes the rainwater that is restored inside the basement.
- The residential plumbing issues are not that crucial that a beginner could not handle; that is why one plumber at a time can handle the situation easily.
- The equipment required to repair the house issues are light weighted, as they have to treat the small-scale areas of bathroom and kitchen.
- The residential plumbers are available from morning to evening, however, in some cases, they are also available 24×7 hours.
- The rates of the residential plumbers are belonged to moderate range, as the problems are not that big that require more than 4 hours.
Commercial Plumbing Services
- A commercial plumber supplies his services in hotels, restaurants, offices, malls, and any area where multiple people visit it daily.
- The workspace of the commercial plumber is larger than the residential plumbers as they have to deal with heavy leakage at busy places.
- The best commercial plumbing services company hires skilled plumbers that may require to pass the test for fixing the pipes and tanks.
- A commercial plumber deals with new tasks daily, sometimes he has to fix the toilet flush in a hotel or on the next day he has to unclog the drain in the hospital.
- Commercial places like malls, hotels, and schools, etc, require the plumbing services almost daily, as the area is used by many people at a single time.
- The best commercial plumbing services are open 24×7, as they can get an emergency call anytime in a day or night.
- The price of the commercial plumber is higher than the residential plumber, as the issue requires more hours to get fixed.
- A commercial plumber knows the complexity of the pipe system in the commercial buildings. Every building has a distinct piping system that requires hours to navigate it.
- The types of equipment used to repair the commercial building leakage are heavy and large, as the plumber requires to install the large boilers and sewer lines, etc, on a large-scale.
Most of us do not know about the difference between the residential and commercial plumbing services yet.The complexity of the pipe system in houses and commercial buildings are the two distinct jobs of different plumbers.