Maintaining cleanliness at every place is important if you want to ward off the disease spread. People fall sick too often but never figure out the root cause of their sickness. Since most of us spend our time at offices, it’s high time that owners take employee’s health seriously. Doctors incessantly recommend keeping every place clean and maintaining personal hygiene yet we are not yet close enough to the standard of cleanliness. Most of us neglect the cleaning part unless someone of your family becomes seriously ill. If you need professional help, then services like Office Cleaner Melbourne are there to help you cut the hassle of cleaning. The experts leverage some basic cleaning tips to ensure utmost hygiene of your office premises. Let’s take a look at the tips here,
1. Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Bathrooms must be cleaned twice or thrice on a regular basis. In the office premises where people share the place, it’s extremely important to clean the area properly. Follow some tips to keep up its shine,
- To remove the haze from the mirrors, rubbing alcohol is the best solution.
- To remove the water spots from the doors, lemon oil can be used.
- You can bring the shine back on the walls using vinegar and water to polish it.
- To remove the stains from the sink you can use lighter fluid.
Without knowing the right set of tools, you can’t clean an area aptly. Most of the highly professional services prefer to use environmental-friendly material in order to keep up the long term health of other people.
2. Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Kitchen and bathroom are the spaces that catch more dirt than any other places. So, if you want to kill the germs and bacteria then these two places must be cleaned properly. Here are some tips to clean the kitchen area,
- For the counter cleaning, you can pour club soda and clean the area with a dry cloth. Lastly rinse it with water.
- Club soda can be also helpful for cleaning stainless steel sinks. So, if you have a stainless steel sink in your kitchen then clean it with a club or baking soda.
- If the sink is rusty, then rub it a little bit with vinegar.
- If you have porcelain sinks in your kitchen, then you can put paper towels and saturate the place with bleach. Rinse it after 8 hours to bring back its shine.
3. Cleaning Tips for Equipment
Office equipment is the thing that catches more dirt than any other things. A study found that this equipment catch more dirt than the toilet seat. So, cleaning these things on a regular basis is a must if you want to maintain the hygiene of the places. Follow the tips to keep the office equipment clean,
- Avoid snacking over the desk.
- Wipe the equipment on a regular basis.
- Apply some disinfectants frequently to kill the germs.
However, if you are unable to keep up the cleanliness of your office premises then it’s best to call the professionals like Office Cleaner Melbourne services and ensure the safety of other employees.