CBD or cannabidiol has been getting more hype recently than ever with budding theories and proofs of various ways it helps people suffering from different medical issues. CBD products include multiple forms, including topical varieties such as lotions, oils, creams, and balms, ingestible varieties such as tablets, capsules, and edibles, and vapor varieties in the form of vape pens. The CBD benefits often vary based on whether it is consumed or applied into or onto the patient’s body.
The Process of Making CBD Oil
Cannabidiol is a chemical compound found in hemp or marijuana plants. Cannabidiol or CBD is extracted from the buds or the flowers of these plants to be turned into its many product forms. There are a couple of methods that can be used to extract CBD from either of these plants. This includes using carbon dioxide or ethanol extraction methods. Some other ways are using liquid solvents to absorb the CBD or one of the oldest methods of using oil infusion as a CBD extraction method.
Once the CBD is extracted, it is winterized to ensure that all other particles and undesirable substances are entirely eradicated from the mix to obtain a purer form of CBD. It is then run through a short distillation process to refine further the CBD received. This heating and condensation process continues until all of the remaining substance is purely CBD and is no longer contaminated by any other chemical or substance. These are the main processes used in the making of CBD oil. This product is then available for those who wish to purchase CBD oil online or in-person at various pharmacies.
Surprising Benefits of CBD Oil
Many benefits of CBD oil come with its use, some of which have been proven by the trial and testing method, whereas others don’t have as much scientific proof to back up its efficiency. Some of the main benefits of CBD oil that it has been widely used for include those backed by scientific explanations. These include pain reduction and general relief from acute or chronic pains. Although CBD is not a product that cures chronic pain, it has been used by many as a pain reliever when the pain gets unbearable. It has also helped many people to reduce the stress and anxiety they feel by acting on the brain’s receptors and increasing the production of serotonin. This additionally adds to the studies that prove that CBD helps with preventing sleepless nights.
Here are seven surprising CBD benefits that people have said to have experienced after applying the oil, whether they bought the CBD oil online or in-person:
- CBD oil has been used by those who suffer from gastrointestinal disorders or other tummy issues, including motion sickness, as it has helped individuals who were suffering from nausea or vomiting
- Although there is not much research to back this benefit, it has been said by many that CBD oil has anti-tumor qualities and indirectly helps with cancer reduction and symptom relief, inclusive of pain and anxiety reduction.
- CBD oil has helped many quit smoking and other addictions easier
- CBD oil has also helped many that suffer from acne breakouts and other skin diseases
- CBD has also been proven to lower appetite, which has been used by many that suffer from obesity or have been detected with being on the verge of having diabetes
- The antioxidant properties of CBD have also been believed to help with those who have Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, or other neurodegenerative diseases
- Scientific research may not have proved it yet, but many have attested to the way using CBD has benefited those that suffer from autism