To date, Facebook has been dominating the market with its extraordinary features and marketing benefits. However, with the rise of Instagram, powered by Facebook itself, people are now busy using this social channel.
As per the stats gained from Statista, over 1 billion monthly users are finding this platform interesting. Such a large user base has compelled online marketers to consider Instagram as one most acceptable marketing platforms. Guess what, businesses looking for SMO services company in Delhi, Kolkata, etc. are creating a separate strategy to market their brands on Instagram. That’s a huge pro for the platform.
To conduct a proper Instagram marketing campaign, you need to focus more on its trending features of 2021. Every year something new is added to the platform and this year as well, it has come with some interesting fields. Let us learn about them in brief.
5 Most trending Instagram features to consider in 2021
- More use of Reels: After the great response on TikTok, Instagram has come up with the same trending feature of creating “Reels”. It is short video content of 15-seconds that has paved a way for marketers to introduce their brands in an interesting way.
Even if you are not spending any amount on TikTok, you can choose Instagram Reels to perform the same. Insta Reels come up with great TikTok content, trends, different challenges, allowing the user to take enjoy every TikTok feature in Instagram itself.
Being a marketer, you can choose Instagram Reels to share any informative content to the audience in an interesting way. Many Instagram users love to watch short and interesting Reels. For them, such content will be of great use.
2. In-app shopping: Do you know a wide number of social media users use social channels to find different new products, learn about them, and eventually accomplish their shopping needs? A recent survey has found that 70% of social users are using Instagram to make a purchasing decision online. All this happens due to the great in-app shopping features.
Like Facebook, Instagram also provides you with an in-app shopping platform where users can easily make a shopping activity without even browsing the brand website.
Every shoppable post on Instagram comes with a CTA saying “Shop now”. In fact, on the lower-left corner of the platform, you will find a shopping bag. Clicking on the bag, you will get to know about different products lying on Instagram itself for the prospects to shop.
3. Hub for influencers: Have you ever thought of partnering with influencers on Instagram? Other than leveraging the great Reels and ads, Instagram gives you the chance to connect with relatable influencers. It will help you to reach out to the people who are not celebrities but have an influencing power.
Exploring the platform, you can find influencers and represent your brand with the help of them. You can check out the list of followers you have here to find nano and micro-influencers for collaboration. Micro and nano influencers have a long list of followers, creating a better engagement for the brand.
Connect with the influencers and take your brand to the next level.
4. A great option for IGTV: While considering social media marketing, probably you have come across video marketing needs. After all, a video is such visually appealing content that can drive in more prospects along with happy customers.
On Facebook as well, we have found people spending more time watching videos. To get the same benefit, you can choose Instagram TV or IGTV to share long-video content and impress your Instagram audience.
Be it your promotional content, educational content, behind-the-scenes content, or explainer videos, you can choose IGTV for every style of video content in the long-form. This makes the platform quite attractive and market-friendly simultaneously.
5. AR effects: After Snapchat, Instagram has come up with branded AR filters that add a spectacular vibe to the overall content. Several brands across the countries are using these AR effects, encouraging the shoppers with their shopping needs.
From clothing brands letting users try different outfits to home décor and cosmetic companies, every brand irrespective of their business is leveraging AR effects. Now, it’s your turn to introduce the same in your business.
Instagram is a part of Facebook. Hence, having similar features with Facebook is quite obvious. In fact, you have the freedom to share your Instagram posts with your Facebook audience at the same time. Likewise, there are several features that surprise the users.
Even if you find a digital marketing agency to outsource the job, you should learn the basic trending features to market your brand on your own. Note them down and embrace them accordingly.